MISSION: The academic programs of the University Interscholastic League (UIL) motivate students to:
- find new excitement in learning
- work with others in a competitive atmosphere
- achieve mastery of essential knowledge and skills
- test their skills and knowledge
- know the satisfaction of a successful performance
- achieve recognition for academic excellence
All UIL ptrgrams are designed to support the basic academic curriculum. The contests are easy to implement and serve as academic laboratories where students can apply what they learn in the classroom.
Schools may attend one district meet, and there is no advancement beyond district.
CONTACT PERSON - Tara Tomlinson - firstname.lastname@example.org - 796-0076