"Seek Perfection, Capture Excellence"
Reese Education Center is a Non Traditional Education Campus housing an accelerated credit program (W.I.N.G.S. Academy) and the Frenship ISD Discipline Alternative Education Program (I.M.P.A.C.T. Academy). Both educational programs offer a computer based flexible learning environment, a rigorous academic curriculum, a TAKS preparatory program and a self-discipline program designed for at-risk students or those who prefer to learn in a self-paced environment.
The vision for the future of Reese Education Center is to continue to commit to the delivery of a quality individualized academic program that adds lifelong value to the students and the community.
Reese Education Center will:
- Create a safe and positive learning environment
- Provide for the unique needs and capabilities of the individual student
- Foster student responsibility for their learning and behavior
- Develop positive attitudes toward school, community and family
- Foster high self-esteem in students and staff
- Engage parents in a positive manner in their child's education
- Stimulate teachers to become partners in the students education process
- Provide opportunities to all students equipping them with the desirable traits as outlined in the Frenship ISD Graduate Profile:
- Academically Equipped Graduates
- Effective Communicators
- Responsible Citizens
- Passionate Learners